Free “ACT” Audit
Is Your Church and faith based organization Website ADA Accessible?
Do Your Own FREE Test To See …No Obligation… Just FREE
Get immediate answers and results to whether or not your website is ADA Compliant.
When The System “Stops Spinning”…Enter your domain below to see if you are compliant….Then hit “ENTER”
IF YOUR WEBSITE IS NON-COMPLIANT OR SEMI-COMPLIANT IT HAS FAILED THE “ACT” AUDIT….What To Do Now?
You Have 3 Options:
1. Do nothing and keep on excluding the disabled community from your website….while your local other church’s become compliant!
2. Fix your website yourself with all the correct HTML coding and tags….and recheck it every month for compliance
3. Partner with Inclusive Spirit, your #1 ADA Website Compliance Agency
CONTACT US WITH YOUR QUESTIONS BELOW
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
how does it work?
We firmly believe the internet should be available and accessible to anyone with a disability, and are committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience including all churches and faith based organizations and their communities.
To fulfill this, “Inclusive Spirit” aim is to adhere as strictly as possible to the World Wide Web Consortium’s (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 (WCAG 2.1) at the AA level. These guidelines explain how to make your web content accessible to people with a wide array of disabilities. Complying with these guidelines helps us ensure that your website is accessible to all people: blind people, people with motor impairments, visual impairment, cognitive disabilities, and more.
We build the bridge to accessibility.
How Does It Work?
Your website will utilizes various technologies that is installed onto your website to make it as accessible as possible at all times. We utilize an “accessibility interface” (listed above) that allows people with specific disabilities to adjust your website’s UI (user interface) and design it to their personal needs. When anyone enters your website they will see that your website is “accessible” by the “blue disabled wheelchair circle icon” displayed on your website. When they click on this icon the “accessible interface” opens up for them to use. PROOF: CLICK ON THE ICON BELOW IN THE LEFT CORNER TO USE!
Additionally, your website will utilizes an AI-based (artificial intelligence) application that runs in the background on your website and optimizes its accessibility level constantly (24/7). This application remediates the website’s HTML, adapts Its functionality and behavior for screen-readers used by the blind users, and for keyboard functions used by individuals with motor impairments.
Disabilities That “Inclusive Spirit” Covers
WEB ACCESSIBILITY FOR BLIND PEOPLE:
Screen-reader optimization for blind users
Your website implements the ARIA attributes (Accessible Rich Internet Applications) technique, alongside various different behavioral changes, to ensure blind users visiting with screen-readers are able to read, comprehend, and enjoy your website’s functions. As soon as a user with a screen-reader enters your site, they immediately receive a prompt to enter the “Screen-Reader Profile” so they can browse and operate your site effectively by using the “accessible interface”.
Here’s how your website will cover some of the most important screen-reader requirements:
Screen-reader optimization: we run a background process that learns the website’s components from top to bottom, to ensure ongoing compliance even when updating the website. In this process, we provide screen-readers with meaningful data using the ARIA set of attributes. For example, we provide accurate form labels; descriptions for actionable icons (social media icons, search icons, cart icons, etc.); validation guidance for form inputs; element roles such as buttons, menus, modal dialogues (popups), and others. Additionally, the background process scans all of the website’s images and provides an accurate and meaningful image-object-recognition-based description as an ALT (alternate text) tag for images that are not described. It will also extract texts that are embedded within the image, using an OCR (optical character recognition) technology. To turn on screen-reader adjustments at any time, users need only to press the Alt+1 keyboard combination. Screen-reader users also get automatic announcements to turn the Screen-reader mode on as soon as they enter your website. These adjustments are compatible with all popular screen readers, including JAWS and NVDA.
Keyboard navigation optimization:
Major disability profiles supported in your website:
- Epilepsy Safe Profile: this profile enables people with epilepsy to use the website safely by eliminating the risk of seizures that result from flashing or blinking animations and risky color combinations.
- Visually Impaired Profile: this profile adjusts the website so that it is accessible to the majority of visual impairments such as Degrading Eyesight, Tunnel Vision, Cataract, Glaucoma, and others.
- Cognitive Disability Profile: this profile provides various assistive features to help users with cognitive disabilities such as Autism, Dyslexia, CVA, and others, to focus on the essential elements more easily.
- ADHD Friendly Profile: this profile significantly reduces distractions and noise, to help people with ADHD and Neurodevelopmental disorders browse, read, and focus on the essential elements more easily.
- Blind Users Profile (Screen-readers): this profile adjusts the website to be compatible with screen-readers such as JAWS, NVDA, VoiceOver, and TalkBack. A screen-reader is installed on the blind user’s computer, and this site is compatible with it.
- Keyboard Navigation Profile (Motor-Impaired): this profile enables motor-impaired persons to operate the website using the keyboard Tab, Shift+Tab, and the Enter keys. Users can also use shortcuts such as “M” (menus), “H” (headings), “F” (forms), “B” (buttons), and “G” (graphics) to jump to specific elements.
Additional UI, design, and readability adjustments:
- Font adjustments – users, can increase and decrease its size, change its family (type), adjust the spacing, alignment, line height, and more.
- Color adjustments – users can select various color contrast profiles such as light, dark, inverted, and monochrome. Additionally, users can swap color schemes of titles, texts, and backgrounds, with over 7 different coloring options.
- Animations – epileptic users can stop all running animations with the click of a button. Animations controlled by the interface include videos, GIFs, and CSS flashing transitions.
- Content highlighting – users can choose to emphasize important elements such as links and titles. They can also choose to highlight focused or hovered elements only.
- Audio muting – users with hearing devices may experience headaches or other issues due to automatic audio playing. This option lets users mute the entire website instantly.
- Cognitive disorders – we utilize a search engine that is linked to Wikipedia and Wiktionary, allowing people with cognitive disorders to decipher meanings of phrases, initials, slang, and others.
Additional functions – we provide users the option to change cursor color and size, use a printing mode, enable a virtual keyboard, and many other functions.
Browser and assistive technology compatibility:
We aim to support the widest array of browsers and assistive technologies as possible, so your users can choose the best fitting tools for them, with as few limitations as possible. Therefore, we have worked very hard to be able to support all major systems that comprise over 95% of the user market share including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Opera and Microsoft Edge, JAWS and NVDA (screen readers), both for Windows and for MAC users.
Let’s Start Something new
let’s build the bridge!
We would love to hear from you and tell you about all the new and exciting Digital Intent Marketing concepts that are available to help you grow your Church and Faith Based Organization.
Contact Us Today!